Below you will find the conditions that apply to participate in the partner program of VPSCash. If you agree with these Terms and Conditions it is assumed that you are familiar with the contents of these Terms and Conditions. Upon annulment of certain provisions in these Terms and Conditions other provisions shall remain unaffected. With registration at VPSCash you declare to have read and understood the General Conditions fully. If you have not understood this you have to inform VPSCash
These Terms and Conditions are drawn up in Dutch and in English. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Dutch text and the English text of these Terms and Conditions or a difference in interpretation, the Terms will prevail drafted in the Dutch language.
IWords used in these Terms of singular or plural, beginning
capitalized, have the meanings as defined in this article below.
- Terms and conditions: General Terms and Conditions.
- VPSCash: DThe private company with limited liability Virtual PC
Services BV, established in (1083 HJ) Amsterdam at De Boelelaan 7,
registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 37074926 and whose VAT
Identification number: NL NL806884484B01
- Affiliate Program: The system of Products and Services that are offered to consumers through
- Affiliate: a third company or individual, other than the Partner Program, which
advertises the Products or Services of that Partner Program.
- Payment Service Provider: payment as a service on the Internet. this provider has the
ability to process online payments.
- Products or Services: Each to make available, through VPSCash under the Affiliate Agreement to be delivered or delivered correctly or under the prevailing opinion equivalent product, including any Software.
- Affiliate Agreement: Terms and Conditions, including the form and / or any
other in accordance with the Terms and Conditions valid at the legal relationship between
VPSCash and Affiliate declared applicable rule or expression.
Affiliate will not provide any information without prior authorization and / or
provide information to third parties about this collaboration and all that goes with it,
nor on the content of the cooperation or about the company and its employees.
intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights on any of the Products or Services available made available by VPSCash shall continue to vest in VPSCash or the third party that has acquired the right or
(part of) these products or services available to an Affiliate.
VPSCash finds your privacy is very important and will therefore carefully handle the information provided by you.
We use your information for our records and to keep you
inquire about our services. Your information will not be provided to third parties.
However VPSCash has under the law an obligation to
provide information to authorities. VPSCash will only provide information if it
is requested by a competent authority properly.
You can change or retrieve your data at any time at the website http://www.vpscash.com. Below you'll find our privacy statement.
- On the day of notification, an Affiliate must have reached the minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years. With the assumption that the user is under 18 (eighteen) years,
the accumulated funds will be frozen until the Affiliate has shown to
be at least 18. (eighteen) years old. Funds that have been earned by user
the period when he was younger than 18 (eighteen) years will not be paid out.
- Affiliate is not allowed to offer any Products or Services of VPSCash if the content
is incompatible with local regulations. Affiliate realizes that rules outside of The
Netherlands may differ from the Dutch laws.
- Affiliate should you promote products or services to VPSCash
adhere to the rules of newsgroups, forums, chat platforms or other type
media. Affiliate may not promote where it's not wanted.
- The Affiliate is forbidden to proceed to the sending of unsolicited
communication / spam for promotion of products or services by VPSCash. In case of an offense, VPSCash is entitled to block The Affiliate account directly, without disbursements (current) assets.
- Affiliate is forbidden to make misleading promotion for Products or Services of VPSCash
- It is forbidden to promote VPSCash Products or Services VPSCash on
websites that have or link to illegal content including but not limited to warez
or copyrighted files.
- The Affiliate is prohibited in the promotion of products or services of VPSCash
using software with an illegal and / or misleading use.
Among this software is, among other things but not exclusively, virus programs
and / or spyware and dialers.
- If the Affiliate is engaged in the promotion of VPSCash Products or Services from the category SMS subscriptions Affiliates are required to comply with all relevant laws and regulations for the provision of SMS services, including but not limited to the SMS code, Advertising Code SMS services, general Advertising code and any document or law that one of these codes of conduct and in the future will replace or expand.
- For SMS subscriptions the Affiliate may only use the banners or promotional material provided by VPSCash. For the promotion of the Products or Services from this category, the banners or promotional material may not be modified. Also there can only be linked exclusively to the specified VPSCash landing pages, which must remain visible for the visitors. For example frames in smaller resolutions or other adjustments which a portion of the landing page or follow pages are not visible is not allowed.
- Affiliates are forbidden to lead visitors to the affiliates web site(s) by using visible or invisible text words or terms as child pornography or words and terms of similar meaning or the same category.
- The Affiliate is prohibited to make their own payment page (s) with any
functionality that is contrary to regulations of the Payment Services Provider or local
laws and regulations of the country in which the payment page applies.
- If you as an Affiliate bring on a new Affiliate you will be eligible
applied for Affiliate sales and registration via your Affiliate ID.
This Affiliate ID is binding and will under no circumstances be changed or adjusted.
It is not allowed to bring on to a new Affiliate that has the same
address that you are residing, use the same bank account and / or the same
- The Affiliate is forbidden to promote through a system where consumers get a portion of the costs reimbursed or repaid in a later stage.Special rates and discounts may be offered with the express written permission of VPSCash.
- It is not allowed to offer products from VPSCash, whitelabels, customs of products from VPSCash via other networks like VPSCash, Affiliate networks or CPA/CPL networks, without explicit consent of VPSCash.
VPSCash is entitled at any time to terminate the Affiliate Agreement with
a notice period of 2 (two) weeks. Without prejudice to any other rights,
VPSCash is entitled to terminate the Affiliate Agreement with immediate effect
without payment of outstanding balances in the event:
- The Affiliate acts or acted contrary to the Terms and Conditions of VPSCash;
- The Affiliate is acting or has acted contrary to Dutch law or regulation;
- VPSCash accepts no liability for any damage or loss by
Affiliate or third party suffered as a result of the use of the
- VPSCash shall ensure that the Partner Program is available 24 hours a day,
this subject to periodic maintenance, technical failures and force majeure. VPSCash
can not be held responsible for any loss of revenue or other expenses
arising from it;
- The Affiliate is responsible for ensuring compliance with all obligations under the
tax laws and indemnifies VPSCash all claims relating thereto.
- The Affiliates are responsible for the accuracy of the content of the
- VPSCash is not liable for delays and / or errors in the payment due
incorrect or incomplete information.
- Affiliate as acts contrary to Conditions VPSCash is entitled recover all
costs on The Affiliate This applies to both direct
costs and any loss of business resulting from this act of Affiliates.
Payment and Registration
- When registering paying visitors, use is made of the information
of Payments Service Provider. This information is then presented to the
Affiliate through statistics with any online feature, an online
billing statement or a webmaster monitor. The data shown herein are in no
way binding for final billing. Inaccuracies, or deviations from
completion, costing and failures are strictly reserved.
- If the Payment Service Provider cannot meet or wants to pay generated revenues cannot meet or wants to pay VPSCash ,VPSCash is not obligated to make a payout to the Affiliate, until a collection for Payment Service Provider is possible. Relevant correspondence between VPSCash and the Payment Service Provider will be made available on request.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Optionally, in this
Terms rates listed are subject to change.
The parties shall submit any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions and / or the interpretation and / or execution these Terms and Conditions exclusively to the referred competent court in Amsterdam.
1. Your information and definitions
Account: A registration on the Website, which enables User to establish contact with other Profiles.
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation, including the laws, implementing this regulation.
Member database: The database, in which the data of all members is stored. A member has a personal account and logs in with a unique combination of Account name and password.
Personal data: Information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, as referred to in the GDPR.
Privacy Statement: This notification to the User regarding the processing of personal data concerning him, including the basis for processing of Personal Data of him, the purpose for which this information is processed, what happens to it and with whom it is shared.
Registration: The act whereby a User actively and consciously creates an Account;
User: A natural person who registers on the Website.
VPSCash: Controller of Personal Data, as well as operator of the Website www.vpscash.nl , is Virtual PC Services B.V., established in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 37074926.
Website: The Website of VPSCash.
The Website stores and processes all information you provide via the website. This information includes your account, your messages, images and other generated content, your location data, your payment details and automatically generated information. Below the basis on which and manner in which this is done will be further elaborated.
2. Your Account
If you want to use the Member database, you will have to register as a member. When you create an account, you will be asked to enter certain information about yourself.
You will be asked to enter a valid e-mail address and password. In your account you can add information to your account, such as your age, date of birth, place of residence and preferences. The Website asks you for this information in order to best tailor its service to you and to put you in touch with profiles that match your preferences. To the extent you provide such personal information to the Website, you expressly authorize us to process this specific personal data.
- Data controller: Virtual PC Services B.V., established in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 37074926 and with its headquarters, De Boelelaan 7, 1083 HJ Amsterdam firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The developers and administrators of this platform
- The financial department
- The service department
3. Your email address
Your email address will be used to confirm and activate your account, as well as to contact you. You can enter any username yourself, as long as it has not yet been created by another user.
We may also use your email address to send you various notifications, relevant suggestions and / or promotional emails about the Website. The option to unsubscribe will be offered here.
4. Use by third parties
If you provide personal information to this Website, this personal information will not be shared with third parties, except and to the extent that this is clear from this Privacy Statement.
We may provide your data to third parties insofar as you have explicitly given permission for this, as well as when this is required for the use of the Website and also includes data collected by the website (automatically), such as your IP or MAC address, the type of browser and the software and hardware you use. We refer to the component “Automatically generated information”.
This data is shared with Google Analytics and 24metrics, two external service providers that ensure that our product functions properly.
Finally, we may provide your personal information to third parties if we are required to do so on the basis of laws and / or regulations, we are obliged to do so as a result of a lawsuit and / or if we consider this necessary to protect our rights.
5. Your payment details
If you want to make full use of the Member database, need your payment details. This information will only be used to make the payment.
6. Automatically generated information
In order for the Website to work optimally (for example, to display pages correctly and to secure the Website), we collect certain information. This information is automatically generated during your use of the Website. This information consists of:
- the type of device you use
- the IP address of your device
- the operating system you use
- the browser software you use
- the pages you visit
- The internet service provider that you use
7. Your rights as a user of this website
You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, if applicable. You can have your Account closed by sending a request via email@example.com. Once closed, we will delete your data within 12 months. In the event that you wish your data to be erased immediately, we will process your request. You also have the right to inspect and rectify the data or limit a particular processing, as well as the right to object to a specific processing..
Accessing, rectifying and transferring your Account can in principle be effectuated by accessing your own Account, but if that is not possible then you can contact the helpdesk.
On the Website you can ask questions or make announcements regarding the use of the Website. An employee will then contact you to answer your question and / or process your message. To this end, we ask you to provide the following information:
- email address
- subject of your message
- a description of your question / message
- attachments (optional)
If you have a complaint about the way we handle your request, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).
8. Basis of data processing
By entering personal data on our website, you agree to the terms and conditions, and you give explicit permission to VPSCash to process these personal data.
These personal data are either offered voluntarily by you to optimize your experience on the Website, or necessary for us to offer you our services in accordance with our terms and conditions.
The categories of personal data, the purposes and the bases are explained in more detail below.
9. Categories of personal data
There are three categories of personal data, each with their own basis and purposes for processing, namely necessary personal data, optional personal data and special personal data:
Necessary personal data:
This information is necessary for VPS Cash to be able to offer its services. The basis for VPS Cash to process this is both the General Terms and Conditions and the Legitimate interest.
It concerns the following data:
- User name
- Account type
- Company Name
- Chamber of Commerce number
- VAT number
- Contact name
- Date of birth Contact
- Address Contact
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Payment details
We will use this information about you for the following purposes:
- Make your use of the Website possible, such as creating an Account, communicating with VPSCash and sending messages;
- Processing payments
- Sending messages
- Send you information about the own services of our websites and to respond to your questions, feedback and notifications;
Optional personal data
These data are not strictly necessary for VPS Cash to be able to offer its services, but the possibility to share this information is with a view to the quality of the service. The basis for VPS Cash to process this is both the General Terms and Conditions and the Legitimate interest.
It concerns the following data:
We will use this information about you for the following purposes:
- To inform you about current matters, actions or other issues
We have taken the following measures to protect your legitimate interests:
- Offer you an opt-out if you do not want to share your data anymore
- Protect your data by means of encryption
- Your password will be stored unreadable (hashed)
To prevent unauthorized access, we have taken appropriate security measures to protect and secure the information you have provided. The Controller of Personal Data can be approached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Cookie Statement of this website VPSCash.nl explains how cookies are placed on the website of VPSCash.nl and its affiliated partners and information is read from your computer, tablet and / or mobile phone (hereinafter: "Peripherals"). This Cookie Statement also states the purposes for which this collected information is used. We therefore recommend that you read this Cookie Statement carefully.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text information that are sent to your browser when you visit the website and are then stored on the hard disk or in the memory of the peripheral equipment. The browser can return this information on a subsequent visit to the website. The cookies placed via this website can not damage your peripherals or the files stored on them.
Cookies from VPSCash.nl
Cookies from third parties
To collect web statistics about the use and visit of the website, VPSCash.nl uses Google Analytics, Piwik and VPSCash. A permanent cookie will be placed on your Peripheral Equipment, on the basis of which your use of the website is registered. This data is then analyzed by the third party and the results are provided to VPSCash.nl. In this way VPSCash.nl obtains insight into the way in which the website is used and, on the basis of that information, can make adjustments to the website or its services if necessary. Google may provide this information to third parties if it is legally bound to do so and / or if third parties process the information on behalf of the third party. The third party cannot use the information for other services.
The consent you have given to VPSCash.nl for the placement and reading of cookies, you can withdraw at any time by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies and / or by removing all cookies already placed in your browser. Here you can read how you can delete the different types of cookies within the various internet browsers.
You have to take into account that the removal of cookies may result in certain parts of the website not working or working properly.
It is possible that the information gathered by means of a cookie or otherwise read out contains personal data. If this is the case, the Privacy Statement of VPSCash.nl applies to the processing of this personal data, which can be consulted here.
This Cookie Statement can be changed at any time. Changes to this Cookie Statement will be made known via the website.
If you have any questions about this Cookie Statement you can send an e-mail via the contact form.
Last modified on 24-05-2018